Liverpool face Wolves for the third time in four weeks on Saturday afternoon.
After overcoming Julen Lopetegui’s men in the FA Cup third round after winning a replay 1-0 at Molineaux, the Reds will be hoping for a similar result this time around.
- Liverpool have won their last 11 Premier League matches against Wolves, conceding just three goals.
- The Reds can equal their longest top-flight winning streak versus another club. It is already Wolves’ longest top-flight losing run against another club.
- Liverpool are in danger of losing three consecutive Premier League away games for the first time since 2012.
- The Reds have kept just one clean sheet in their nine away matches in this season’s Premier League.
- Liverpool have conceded 25 Premier League goals this campaign, only one fewer than in the whole of last season.
- Jurgen Klopp’s side are the only side yet to concede a goal from outside the penalty area in the Premier League this season.
- Mohamed Salah is set to make his 200th Premier League appearance for Liverpool.
- Salah has scored seven Premier League goals so far this season, his lowest tally at the halfway stage of a season as a Liverpool player and eight less than he had at the halfway stage last year.
- Jurgen Klopp has won all eight Premier League fixtures as a manager against Wolves.