Some interesting facts following Liverpool’s Premier League victory over West Ham United on Monday night…
- Liverpool have won their last 18 Premier League games, equalling the all-time English top-flight record set by Manchester City between August-December 2017.
- West Ham manager David Moyes remains without an away win against Liverpool in all competitions, failing in 16 attempts (D7 L9) and losing the last four in a row with Man Utd, Sunderland and West Ham.
- Liverpool have won their last 21 home Premier League games, equalling the English top-flight record for consecutive home wins, set by the Reds themselves between January and December 1972 under Bill Shankly.
- The Reds have scored 14 headed goals in the Premier League this season, more than any other side.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold has provided 25 Premier League assists, the joint-most by a Liverpool defender in the competition along with Stig Inge Bjornebye (25).
- Only Cesc Fabregas (20y 134d) and Wayne Rooney (21y 63d) have reached 25 Premier League assists at a younger age than Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold (21y 140d).
- Mohamed Salah has been directly involved in eight goals in six Premier League appearances against West Ham (6 goals, 2 assists).
- Since his Premier League debut in August 2014, Andrew Robertson has registered 27 assists in the competition, more than any other defender in that time.
- Sadio Mané has been directly involved in eight goals in his last six Premier League appearances against West Ham (5 goals, 3 assists), scoring in each of his last four against the Hammers.