Liverpool travel to Turf Moor for a Boxing Day clash with Burnley that could see Jurgen Klopp’s side return to the top of the Premier League table.
We look ahead to Tuesday night’s encounter and crunch the numbers ahead of the big game…
- Liverpool have won seven of their eight Premier League games at Turf Moor, which is their highest away win rate (88%) against any side they’ve faced at least five times in the competition.
- The Reds have scored in each of their last 13 away games – a total of 30 goals.
- Jurgen Klopp’s men have recovered a top-flight high of 19 points from losing positions in league fixtures this season, suffering just one Premier League defeat in 2023-24 despite falling behind in 10 matches.
- The Reds have won their past six Boxing Day matches since a 2-1 defeat at Man City in 2013.
- Mo Salah has been directly involved in 15 goals in his last 13 away league appearances, scoring five and assisting 10.
- With two goals and four assists, no current Premier League player has been involved in more goals on Boxing Day in the Premier League than Salah.