Liverpool travel down to face Brighton and Hove Albion in Saturday’s early kick-off (12.30pm).
Ahead of the big game, here are a few big match facts to whet your appetite…
Brighton & Hove Albion are unbeaten in three Premier League meetings (W1, D2).
However, Liverpool have not lost in eight top-flight trips to Brighton (W4, D4), a record for the most away games without losing against a particular opponent.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton have just one win from their past nine games in all competitions and have suffered four consecutive Premier League defeats.
- They could lose five top-flight fixtures in a row for the first time since May 1982.
- Graham Potter’s side have scored once and conceded nine in their last four matches.
- The Seagulls have won once in 10 Premier League home fixtures (D5, L4).
- If Neal Maupay scores he’ll overtake Glenn Murray as Brighton’s record Premier League scorer with 27 goals.
- Liverpool have won seven Premier League games in a row, scoring 19 goals and conceding twice.
- The Reds are two goals shy of becoming the second club to score 2,000 in the Premier League, emulating Manchester United.
- Jurgen Klopp’s side are attempting to keep a third successive league clean sheet for the first time this season.
- Mohamed Salah has been involved in 10 goals in nine Premier League appearances against Brighton, averaging a goal or an assist every 75 minutes.
- Salah needs one goal to reach 20 in the Premier League for the fourth time in his career.