Liverpool travel to the Emirates for Sunday evening’s Premier League clash with Arsenal (kick-off 4.30pm).
- This will be the fifth fixture in English league history to be played 200 times.
- Arsenal have only won two of their last 17 Premier League games against Liverpool, with both coming at the home in July 2020 and October 2022.
- Liverpool have scored 53 times against Arsenal in all competitions under Jurgen Klopp, eight more goals than they have against any other opponent.
- Premier League matches between Arsenal and Liverpool have produced a record 186 goals.
- Liverpool’s tally of six away league victories this season has already equalled their total from the whole of the 2022/23 campaign.
- The Reds have scored four goals in all three of their league fixtures so far in 2024.
- Liverpool have only won on five of their past 16 top-flight visits to the capital.
- Darwin Nunez has hit the woodwork on nine occasions in the top flight this season, six times more than any other player.
- Diogo Jota has averaged a goal or assist every 41 minutes in his five appearances at the Emirates Stadium for Liverpool (five goals, two assists).